Jobs for multiple positions in Alkem Lab|Alkem Walk-In Interviews QA/QC
Alekm Laboratories Ltd is looking for the post of MANAGER – PLANT PLANNING, and more jobs for multiple positions in Alkem Lab at Daman Diu plant.
1. Jobs in Alkem Lab for Manager at Daman Diu.
Position: MANAGER – PLANT PLANNING,
Experience: from 8 to 12 year(s) of Experience
Location: Daman & Diu
Role: Commercial Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area: Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Role Category: Purchase/Material Management
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Date of Posting: 23.06.2021
1. Lead Plant SNOP meetings & coordinate with cross functional team at site for on time deliveries
2. Preparing First Cut and Final SKU plan on monthly basis.
3. Good in analytics & Management reporting (R vs. C) & (C vs. A)
4. Responsible to Lead weekly meetings with purchase for RM/PM shortages & deliver schedule
5. Project Management Support AVD & New launches
6. Expert in SAP operations for MM/PP & Monthly MRP cycle execution
7. To ensure that supply of critical SKUs are on track and make escalation if any deviation.
8. Manage Art work Change management
9. Coordination with PDL & QA department for harmonization of Codes (FG, RM & PM).
10. Daily Review of materials availability as per weekly & monthly shortage
11. Inventory Management – Review & controlling of Slow / Non-moving RM/PM
12. Monitor materials availability in accordance with the production schedule.
13. Follow up with material planner/ purchase team for the delivery of the material as per the monthly plan.
14. Share Bulky materials weekly schedule with the Purchase team in coordination with WH Team.
15. Creating feasible production schedules considering constraints like line capacity utilization, manpower calculation.
16. Monitor daily production plans V/s. actual & Highlight product priority to the manufacturing team.
17. Ensure timely service of critical requirements, Support production team for achieving production targets
18. Working for materials having near expiry/ near retest and prepare an action plan to reduce as much as write-offs of materials.
19. Coordinating with Warehouse & Logistic team for prioritization of Dispatches & Mode of dispatch based on Stock/DOC available at customer side.
20. Monitoring of Sales Orders / Sales confirmations / Delivery Date reconfirmations into SAP.
2. Walk-In Interviews for Multiple Positions on 27th June 2021 Alkem Lab Ltd.
Alkem Laboratories Ltd Daman conducting Walk-In-Interview for Formulation Manufacturing Facility for the positions of QA/QC officers, Sr. Officers, Executives for B.Pharma/ M.Sc/ M.Pharma candidates.
Department : QA/QC
Designation : Officer, Sr. Officer, Executive
Qualification: B.Pharma/ M.Sc/ M.Pharma
Required Experience : 2 years to 7 years
Date of Interview: 27th June 2021 (Sunday)
Time: 09:30 AM to 02:00 PM
Venue of Interview:
Hotel Lords Plaza, GIDC, Old National Highway No- 8, Ankleshwar, Gujarat.
Documents Required at the time of Interview: Copy of your resume, Salary breakup/Increment letter, Passport size photograph, Copy of Aadhaar & PAN Card.
Note: Candidates who are unable to attend the said interview can also share their profile on email@example.com.